Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport
The FREE 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' mobile app provides clear and reliable health information for young adults aged 16-19 living in Norfolk, UK - all in one place.
We involved young people, health professionals and topic experts in its development.
What does the app do?
The Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport helps young people look after their health and stay safe when:
- they're worried about a health problem
- are too embarrassed to ask for help
- don't know what to do next
How does the app work?
Similar to a digital book, the app works offline and:
- covers topics that matter to young people - from mental health, sex & relationships and healthy living to drugs, festival safety and travel advice
- signposts further sources of support, useful links and helplines
- enables young people to navigate the NHS - registering with a GP, accessing your health record and locating services
Where can I get the app?
Interested in developing an 'own-brand' app with us?
We create 'own-brand' apps for the NHS and other organisations - without the risk, hassle and price-tag.