Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport
The FREE 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' mobile app provides clear and reliable health information for young adults aged 16-19 living in Norfolk, UK - all in one place.
This app was co-created as an 'own-brand' app with, and on behalf of, Iceni Healthcare Ltd and Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust.
We involved young people, health professionals and topic experts in its development.
Page contents (quick links)
What does the app do?
The Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport helps young people look after their health and stay safe when:
- they're worried about a health problem
- are too embarrassed to ask for help
- don't know what to do next
How does the app work?
Similar to a digital book, the app works offline and:
- covers topics that matter to young people - from mental health, sex & relationships and healthy living to drugs, festival safety and travel advice
- signposts further sources of support, useful links and helplines
- enables young people to navigate the NHS - registering with a GP, accessing your health record and locating services
Where can I get the app?
The Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport app is free to download for iPhone and Android on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Interested in developing an 'own-brand' app with us?
We create 'own-brand' apps for the NHS and other organisations - without the risk, hassle and price-tag.