Coronavirus Support App (UK)
The free Coronavirus Support App (UK) aims to help you manage many of the challenges brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.
Open the app to:
- get tips on looking after your health and wellbeing
- assess COVID-19 symptoms
- know what to to do when you're in a crisis
- address mental health problems
- find help with money or work issues
- learn what to do if you're in an 'at-risk' group
- access trusted links to further information and support
Feel safe and secure
There's no need to sign up, and the app does not collect any data that would identify you.
Who developed this app?
We developed the app collaboratively with over 40 UK health professionals, topic experts and experts by experience and the following partner organisations:
- Bristol Health Partners
- National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration West (NIHR ARC West)
- Patient Information Forum
- Self-Care Academic Research Unit (SCARU) at Imperial College London
- Self Care Forum
- Self Injury Support
- Student Minds
- Universities UK
Access a list of our team members (PDF 57KB).
Get in touch
For further information email Dr Knut Schroeder (App Production Lead) at email@example.com.