Support your communities with quality-assured health information apps
We work with national bodies, universities, NHS organisations, local authorities, health charities and private healthcare providers to co-create mobile apps that make it easier for you to promote self-care, signpost support and reduce avoidable pressure on services.
We know that the rise in mental health problems, gaps in service provision and the pandemic can make it tough for you to fulfil your duty of care.
You can now use a range of quality-assured FREE apps to support your communities and make life easier for your teams:
- offer instant access to useful health information - available in one convenient place, even when offline
- help people self-care - and enable them to spot the warning signs
- signpost support effectively - crucial for people in crisis or with new health concerns
Add value by subscribing to local home pages on selected apps. Or easily build your own-brand app with us.
Use available apps to support underserved and high-priority groups:
- students (home and international)
- people who self-harm and may feel suicidal
- young carers
- young people (more generally)
- people with eating disorders
- people with bladder and bowel leakage
- those needing support during the coronavirus pandemic
We're led by a GP with 20+ years of experience in the NHS and UK Higher Education, and are certified by the Patient Information Forum 'PIF Tick'.
What others say
"The involvement of experts and professionals in the development of this app [distrACT] is outstanding."
British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' Committee
"I'm blown away; it's brilliant. Thank you for restoring my faith in human kindness with this non-judgemental app"
User feedback 'distrACT' app
"Accurate and quality app", "a pleasure to work with", "delivered to time and on budget"
Susie Smith, Primary Care Operations and Project Manager
'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' app
Who we work with