Download reliable health and wellbeing information straight to your phone
Do you get frustrated, worried or confused when googling your health questions, looking on social media or asking friends and family? We're here to minimise medical misinformation and want to support you in making sensible decisions about your health.
You can now find safe and reassuring health information quickly and easily all in one place on our targeted and FREE-to-download mobile apps:
- Access up-to-date health information instantly - 24/7, on-the-go, even when offline
- Find national and local support in seconds - just open the app(s) and discover relevant info and links that can otherwise be hard to find
- Be confident about your health and know what to do next - learn skills for better self-care and feel empowered to seek help when you need it
Led by a practising GP, we're the only dedicated health information app provider in the UK and can customise our apps to support universities and the NHS. We make custom-built apps too.
We're trusted and certified by the NHS as a producer of reliable health information. Having passed a rigorous assessment, two of our apps are now listed on the NHS Apps Library.
Find out more:
- Download and check out our current health information apps for free (more are in the pipeline): Student Health App, distrACT and Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport
- Learn more about University customisation
- Find out about local area/NHS customisation
- How to create your 'own-brand' app with us
"I would recommend this to my friends. I think everyone should have access to quick medical info and this app helps with that!"
(user feedback 'Student Health App')