We create free-to-use national mobile self-help apps that allow educational, health and care providers in the UK to offer their communities additional digital support.
The mental health crisis, the pandemic, chronic underfunding, and long waiting lists pose enormous challenges for providers of care - and the people they safeguard.
In these difficult times, it's crucial that people have easy access to trusted information, so they can better look after their health and find support when they need it.
Working directly with users, health experts and trustworthy partners, we co-create quality-assured customisable apps that make it easy for you to:
- provide reliable health and wellbeing information - highly targeted and instantly accessible in one place, even when offline
- promote safe self-care - and reduce avoidable pressure on services
- signpost services - to help people find and access the right care
To better support people with physical or mental health concerns, or who have reached crisis point, you can:
- use available apps for free
- add customised local homepages (as part of an optional premium service)
- build your own-brand information app
We're the first - and only - dedicated provider of health information apps in the UK, and are led by a GP with 20+ years of experience in the NHS and UK Higher Education.
We offer an all-in-one service and:
- have medical expertise
- create targeted evidence-informed health information
- build tried and tested apps
Two of our apps are listed on the NHS Apps Library, and one won the 2019 British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' for wellbeing. We're also certified by the Patient Information Forum 'PIF Tick' - the UK's quality mark for health information.
What others say
"The involvement of experts and professionals in the development of this app [distrACT] is outstanding."
British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' Committee
"I'm blown away; it's brilliant. Thank you for restoring my faith in human kindness with this non-judgemental app"
User feedback 'distrACT' app
"Accurate and quality app", "a pleasure to work with", "delivered to time and on budget"
Susie Smith, Primary Care Operations and Project Manager
NHS 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' app
Who we work with