Making relevant, reliable and reassuring health information easily available through mobile apps
Googling health questions can be frustrating, time-consuming - and even dangerous. Our FREE mobile apps enable groups of people to look up reliable health information instantly - in one single place, even when offline.
We want to make it easier for people to:
- make informed decisions about their health
- manage health issues safely themselves ('self-care'), and
- have details about services - including local options - at their fingertips
We're led by a practising UK GP and are approved by the NHS as a producer of reliable health information. Our apps are developed by teams of UK health professionals, people with lived experience and topic experts.
Check out our FREE apps:
- Student Health App - a comprehensive 'one-stop-shop' for every student ⇒ learn more
- distrACT app - reassuring info, tips and advice for young people who self-harm and may feel suicidal ⇒ learn more
- Just One Norfolk Health Passport - reliable health info for young people age 16-19 in Norfolk (commissioned by Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust) ⇒ learn more
We can also create robust 'white-label' health information apps for NHS, third sector and commercial organisations. ⇒ learn more
"I would recommend this to my friends. I think everyone should have access to quick medical info and this app helps with that!"
(user feedback 'Student Health App')