Offer your communities extra digital support with free-to-download self-help apps
If you provide education, health or social care, you can now give people needing your help instant access to accredited health and wellbeing information.
In these challenging times when many organisations and communities are struggling because of the mental health crisis, long waiting lists for care and the pandemic, choose from a range of targeted apps to:
- provide useful health advice in one place - easily reassure, educate and empower people
- promote safe self-care - and reduce avoidable strain on services
- signpost services and information - make people feel cared for and supported
Not making quality information easily available risks complaints, missed diagnoses, mental breakdowns - and worse.
Why not use apps to help address national priorities, such as suicide prevention and better mental health support. Widen your digital offer, stand out as a caring provider, and help reduce the burden on your teams.
Simply choose an app solution that fits your needs
Use ready-made, easy-to-use apps to better support groups such as students, people who self-harm, or those with eating disorders. Apps are free to download and use. No sign-up or set-up.
Customise apps for your institution or area. Make local information more easily accessible, showcase available services, and raise your profile.
Or create new apps with us, using our white-label options. Make bespoke health content more widely available, increase your reach, and promote your services more effectively.
Feel safe and secure - and expect quality
Choosing digital support tools can feel overwhelming, and you may worry about their quality, safety and suitability.
Our apps offer low-risk - for you and your communities:
- we're led by a GP with 20+ years of experience in the NHS and UK Higher Education
- we co-create apps together with users, other health professionals, topic experts and trusted partners
- we're certified by the Patient Information Forum 'PIF Tick', the UK quality mark for health information
- our apps are independently reviewed and rated by the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Apps (ORCHA)
- we won two national awards - the 2019 British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' for 'Wellbeing' and the Nursing Times Award 2021 for 'Continence Promotion and Care'
And no nasty surprises: no annoying ads, no in-app purchases, no collection or selling of personally identifiable data, and no unethical sponsorship or funding.
What others say
"The involvement of experts and professionals in the development of this app [distrACT] is outstanding."
British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' Committee
"I'm blown away; it's brilliant. Thank you for restoring my faith in human kindness with this non-judgemental app"
User feedback, 'distrACT' app
"Accurate and quality app", "a pleasure to work with", "delivered to time and on budget"
Susie Smith, Primary Care Operations and Project Manager
NHS Cambridgeshire 'Just 1 Norfolk Health Passport' app
We work with a range of trusted organisations
Our clients and partners include: