We make clear, reliable and tailored health information easily accessible through mobile apps.
Going online to find answers to your health questions can be time-consuming, frustrating and worrying.
Wouldn't it be helpful to have clear and reliable health information in one single place where you can access it easily - even when offline? To reassure you and help you decide what to do next?
Well, that's why we create FREE mobile health information apps for different phases in your life:
- reassure yourself and find out what's normal
- learn to spot the warning signs and know when to seek medical help
- find links to trusted, useful and often hard-to-find resources
So you can feel safe, all our information is written by UK doctors and other health professionals - and we always involve users and topic experts too.
Don't just take our word for it: we're also certified by the NHS England Information Standard as a producer of clear, accurate, evidence-based, up-to-date and user-friendly health information.
- Are you a student? Download our FREE Student Health App for useful info, tips and health advice on over 125 topics that matter
- Do you self-harm? Check out our FREE distrACT app with plenty of info and links to support you
We also support universities and the healthcare sector and can customise our apps to provide information and links to local sources of support. Contact us to learn more.