Improve health literacy, encourage safe self-care, and reduce avoidable pressure on your services
Everyone should have instant access to trusted health advice. That's why we help Universities, NHS Trusts, third sector and private healthcare organisations provide reliable health information through free-to-download mobile apps so they can better promote self-care and signpost services.
We co-create quality health content, build easy-to-use apps and have medical expertise.
With our help, you can enable people to easily access quality information, empower them to look after their health, and allow them to choose services wisely:
- Make use of our free apps (at no cost to you) and reach more people - click 'Apps' above to learn more
- Add customised pages to our apps to provide local info and links all in one place - I want this for my university or NHS organisation
- Create your own-brand app with us - without the hassle. I want to learn more
Why trust us?
We're the only dedicated health information app provider in the UK.
- Led by an experienced practising GP and working together with topic experts, people with lived experience and trusted partners
- Winner of the 2019 British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' for wellbeing
- Certified by the NHS Information Standard and listed on the NHS Apps Library
What others say
"The involvement of experts and professionals in the development of this app [distrACT] is outstanding."
British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' Committee
"I'm blown away; it's brilliant. Thank you for restoring my faith in human kindness with this non-judgemental app"
User feedback 'distrACT' app via Twitter (direct message)
"Accurate and quality app", "a pleasure to work with", "delivered to time and on budget"
Susie Smith, Primary Care Operations and Project Manager
Clients and partners
Page last updated on 23 Nov 2020