We're the UK's only dedicated health information app provider for universities and the NHS
With our free-to-download apps, it's never been easier to get reliable health information out to your communities.
Join a growing number of organisations and use existing mobile technology to:
- enable people to find reliable health advice at the touch of a button - anywhere, anytime
- promote safe self-care and self-management
- signpost services and other sources of support
Complement existing resources
Reach more people in your communities - especially those who are vulnerable and may find it hard to engage:
- Free-to-download apps: Think NHS website or health e-book in an easily accessible app-format - aimed at different groups of people (such as students, teenagers or people who self-harm). Click 'Apps' above to check out our range.
- Customised pages: Signpost local services and support through local customised pages on our apps. Find out how you can make use of this service for your university or local NHS area
- Own-brand apps. Easily create a tailored health information app for your organisation with us - without the hassle. Learn more about own-brand apps.
Why choose us?
We want you and your communities to feel safe and put quality at the heart of everything we do:
- Winner of the British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' 2019 for wellbeing
- Certified by the NHS Information Standard, listed on the NHS Apps Library and quality-assessed by the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Applications (ORCHA)
- Led by an experienced doctor (GP) and working in project-specific teams of health professionals, topic experts, users and organisational partners
We can offer you different skills under one roof - we build apps, co-create quality health content and have medical expertise.
Expect a friendly, flexible and effective service
"The involvement of experts and professionals in the development of this app [distrACT] is outstanding."
British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award' Committee
"a pleasure to work with", "delivered to time and on budget", "worked flexibly and professionally in response to the changing needs of the project", "emphasis on quality and accuracy of content was demonstrated at every stage", "regular verbal and written progress reviews in addition to caring and supportive suggestions", "accurate and quality app"
Susie Smith, Primary Care Operations and Project Manager
Meet some of our trusted partners