Eating Disorder Support app
The Eating Disorder Support App enables people with disordered eating and eating disorders, and people close to them, to find useful information, self-care tips and links to support - all in one place.
Use the app to find useful information, get tips for everyday life and access support when you need it:
- Signposting: Know where to go for help and more information
- Self-care: Know what you can do yourself to look after your physical and mental health
- Practical tips: Develop skills to help you handle challenging situations and everyday problems
- Health and support services: Learn to make informed choices about getting help when you need it
- Local customisation: Get local information and links if your area has subscribed to its own page
- Favourites: Use the favourites function to create your own personalised library of pages
For more information about the app and its upcoming launch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.