Provide apps for free
As a health or education provider, you can now use ready-made self-help apps to give priority groups easy access to reliable information and help reduce service pressures.
Get those who feel left out more involved in their health and allow them to find out about available support in seconds (especially in a crisis).
This page gives you a quick overview of this entirely free service.
Go to 'Your Apps' for available apps and contact us for more information.
Page Contents (quick links):
Who are the apps for?
Use apps to support:
- People with bladder and bowel leakage
- People who self-harm and may feel suicidal
- People with eating disorders
- UK students
- International students in the UK
- Young Carers
- Students in Ireland
Are the apps safe?
Yes. We take various steps to ensure clinical safety and technical security.
- Co-production: We co-create apps together with users, health professionals, topic experts and respected partner organisations
- Quality assurance: We're certified by the Patient Information Forum's 'PIF Tick', the UK quality mark for health information
- External review: Apps are reviewed and rated by the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Apps (ORCHA)
- Data security: We don't collect or sell personally identifiable data.
- User protection: Apps are entirely free to use. No ads. No in-app purchases.