Universities and colleges can add customised local pages to our free-to-download student-facing apps to signpost local services and support in one instantly accessible location.
Why have a customised page on our student-facing apps?
Students suffer and many support services are overwhelmed because of misinformation and a lack of health knowledge. If you work in University Student Support, the NHS or any other organisation with a duty of care and find it hard to get trusted information out to your communities, we can help.
Students increasingly use their mobile phones to access health information.
When content is scattered over different websites, key information about available support can sometimes be hard to find.
As a result, students may not seek the help they need - or access overwhelmed university or NHS support services when more suitable alternatives would have been available to them.
How does a customised page benefit your students?
With customised pages, you can enable your students to find key information easily in a single location, even when offline:
- Signpost local services and support - raise awareness of where students can get help, especially in a crisis
- Link directly to relevant pages on your website and make them easy to find
- Add your institutional branding - and increase students' feeling of belonging
What are the benefits for universities and colleges?
Show that you care seriously and make important health information and links to support instantly accessible:
- Update your page anytime so your information and links are always up-to-date
- Evaluate the usage of your page through analytics
- Reach students who are new to the UK or may find it hard to engage
Which apps are available for customisation?
You can add customised pages to any of our free student-facing apps:
- Student Health App (UK) - provides physical and mental health information for students in the UK
- International Student App (UK) - transition tips and wellbeing advice for international and European Students studying in the UK
- Student Health Matters App (Ireland) - health advice for students in Ireland
- distrACT - supporting students and other people who self-harm and may feel suicidal
Design your own page
We can help you create your personalised page, using your own text, images, videos and hyperlinks - see examples below.
Gain useful page insights
Measure user engagement, information reach and the effectiveness of your awareness campaigns:
- Access and evaluate aggregate data - make use of anonymous analytics on metrics such as downloading figures and app usage
- Measure traffic - track visits to your website from your page on the app (click here to learn more about UTM tracking)
- Monitor trends - evaluate the use of your page over time
Be part of a growing community
Join other universities who support their students through customised pages on our apps:
Easily create your page
To set up and run your page:
- Discuss your needs with us
- Send us text, links and images
- We draft your page
- Review your page and request further changes if needed
- We launch your new page
- Request edits or updates anytime after launch
How much does a customised page cost?
Prices (inclusive of VAT, and billed monthly or annually) depend on your number of students:
- Fewer than 5,000 students: £250 per month
- 5,000 to 10,000 students: £300 per month
- 10,000 to 15,000 students: £350 per month
- More than 15,000 students: £400 per month
Get in touch
For further information email Knut Schroeder (GP and Director, Expert Self Care) today - [email protected].