Want to support your students and signpost local services more effectively? Now you can add customised pages to our free health information apps for students.
As a university, college or NHS organisation, help your students find and access local support more easily:
- signpost local services - raise awareness of where students can get help, especially when in a crisis
- link to your website - make all your pages easy to find
- add your institutional branding - show you care and give your students a feeling of belonging
How will our university benefit?
Customised pages allow you to improve the student experience by making tailored information about local support instantly available:
- Enable students to find information about local services and all the support that your organisation offers - in one place, even when offline
- Update your page anytime so your information and links are always up-to-date
- Evaluate the usage of your page through analytics
- Reach students who are new to the UK or may find it hard to engage
- Showcase the support you provide to current and prospective students - and their parents or guardians
Which apps are available for customisation?
You can add customised pages to any of our free student-facing apps:
- Student Health App (UK) - physical and mental health information for UK students
- International Student App (UK) - for international and European Students studying in the UK
- Student Health Matters App (Ireland) - health advice for students in Ireland
- distrACT - supporting students and other people who self-harm and may feel suicidal
Design your own page
Work with us to create your personalised page - using your own text, images, videos and hyperlinks.
Here are screenshots from the pages for University College London, the University of St Andrews and Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford:
Gain insights into how your page is doing
Measure user engagement, reach of your information, and effectiveness of awareness campaigns:
- access and evaluate aggregate data - make use of anonymous analytics on metrics such as downloading figures and app usage
- measure traffic - track visits to your website from your page on the app (click here to learn more about UTM tracking)
- monitor trends - evaluate the use of your page over time
Be part of a growing community
Join other universities who support their students through customised pages on our apps:
Easily create your page
To set up and run your page:
- Discuss your needs with us
- Send us text, links and images
- We draft your page
- Review your page and request further changes if needed
- We launch your new page
- Requests edits or updates anytime, as often as you like
How much does a customised page cost?
Prices (billed annually, inclusive of VAT) depend on the size of your university and the number of students. Current price bands are:
- Fewer than 5,000 students: £250/mo (or 5p per student/mo)
- 5,000 to 10,000 students: £300/mo (6p to 3p per student/mo)
- 10,000 to 15,000 students: £350/mo (3.5p to 2p per student/mo)
- Over 15,000 students: £400/mo (less than 2.6p per student/mo)
For details of special rates and occasional offers please contact us.
Get in touch
For further information or an informal chat to explore whether local customisation might benefit your organisation, please email Knut Schroeder (GP and Director, Expert Self Care) today - email@example.com.