(Own-brand app 'Just One Norfolk Health Passport' - created for Cambridgeshire NHS)
Enable your target audience to access your health content at the touch of a button by creating your 'own-brand' (white label) health information app(s) with us - without the risk, hassle and price-tag.
Take advantage of the benefits of mobile health information apps over printed materials and websites.
How does an app benefit your users?
Provide a better user experience and enable people to:
- navigate large amounts of content within seconds - in one single location
- access your information offline
- benefit from local customisation and personalisation
Mobile apps can also provide various accessibility features for people with different abilities.
How does an app benefit your organisation?
Increase reach and availability of your content and save resources:
- Update content easily
- Reduce printing and distribution costs
- Engage with users through features like push notification
Developing an app with us - using our tried and tested app frameworks - is quick, easy and trouble-free.
We're the UK's only dedicated health information app producer and want you to feel safe:
- Certified by the NHS Information Standard
- Winner of the British Medical Association 'Patient Information Award 2019' for wellbeing
- Listed on the NHS Apps Library
We're led by an experienced GP and offer a friendly personal service to oversee your app project.
Benefit from a one-stop-shop, with clinical, health information and app development expertise in-house.
Why not take a look at two own-brand apps that we have created:
- Just One Norfolk Health Passport on behalf of Iceni Healthcare Ltd and Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Student Health Matters' app on behalf of the Irish Student Health Association
Get in touch
To learn more, discuss your needs and find out about pricing options please get in touch.