Local area customisation
If you're a local provider and want to reach people needing your support more effectively, we can add your own homepage to our free apps which links to your own customised information and signposting page.
Help people make informed choices about accessing care by signposting available support and show that you care.
Who is local customisation for?
- NHS organisations (e.g. Clinical Commissioning Groups, Primary Care Networks)
- Local authorities
- Larger national charities
- Commercial health and social care providers
Which apps are eligible?
We offer local customisation to the following apps:
- Young Carers Support App
What are the benefits?
Make information about local support instantly available in one place:
- be more digitally inclusive by offering easy access to information and support on people's mobiles
- provide specific groups of people with bespoke lists of links to local services
- enable seldom-heard or vulnerable communities to access local info discreetly within seconds
- update your page anytime so your info and links are always up-to-date
- make it easy for people to access information offline (e.g. out of data, no reception, poor coverage in remote areas)
Easily support people who struggle to find reliable information online or don't have easy access to printed materials (e.g. patient information leaflets).
Design your own page
We help you prepare your own page with your choice of text, images and video links (e.g. YouTube). On your page, we can list useful links and provide hyperlinked phone numbers (useful in a crisis).
Below is an example of a customised page for the Leeds area on the Young Carers Support App:
How much does it cost?
The current price for a customised page on any of our apps is £400/mo (inclusive of VAT, billed annually). We can offer reduced rates for multi-area (bulk) contracts.
How to create your page
Creating your page is easy. Here are the steps involved:
- Discuss your needs with us
- Provide us with text, links and images (email)
- We draft your page
- You review your page and we discuss any changes
- We add your homepage and launch your new information page on the app
- We will update or edit your page anytime, as often as you like
We will usually be able to get your page live within 2 to 3 weeks.
Get in touch
To find out more, express an interest or arrange an informal chat email firstname.lastname@example.org.