Use apps for free
Our free-to-download apps enable health and education providers to improve digital support for under-served groups and people in crisis.
Use the apps to:
- enable people to make better decisions about their health
- equip people to self-care with confidence
- signpost support and useful resources
Page contents (quick links)
Who are the apps for?
Use apps to support:
- People with bladder and bowel leakage
- People during the coronavirus pandemic
- People who self-harm and may feel suicidal
- People with eating disorders
- UK students
- International students in the UK
- Young Carers
- Young people in Norfolk
- Students in Ireland
Are the apps safe?
Yes. We take various steps to ensure clinical safety and technical security.
- Co-production: We co-create apps together with users, health professionals, topic experts and respected partner organisations
- Quality assurance: We're certified by the Patient Information Forum's 'PIF Tick', the UK quality mark for health information
- External review: Apps are reviewed and rated by the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Apps (ORCHA)
- Data security: We don't collect or sell personally identifiable data.
- User protection: Apps are entirely free to use. No ads. No in-app purchases.
How can I find out more?
To learn more or arrange a demo, please get in touch.