Any university can use our ESC Student app to provide free, reliable and easily accessible health information for their students.
We can create your own university branded page for this app with local information and links to your own support pages to:
- make it easy for your student to access local info and support
- save you time and money by not having to create your own health information app
- support you in fulfilling your duty of care through a digital resource that's easily accessible without internet access
- avoid the need for creating, printing and distributing your own health information material
Universities already having a presence on the ESC Student app include:
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford
What does customisation mean?
It's really simple - you provide us with links to your choice of local support pages. We then create a new page for your institution on the app so you can:
- provide students with links to all relevant local pages in one single space
- increase brand awareness and identity - among your own students as well as prospective ones and their parents
- provide what is essentially 'your own' university health app - at comparatively low cost, and without the hassle
- supply added health and wellbeing information effortlessly - let us do the work of keeping it up-to-date
- support your students in making informed choices about accessing your and other support services
Setting up your own page is quick, easy and affordable.
Which apps are available for customisation?
We can currently add a customised page for you to the following apps:
- Student Health Guide - over 150 topics and 900 pages with all the information students need to make informed decisions about their health
- distrACT app - helps young people who self-harm or feel suicidal manage difficult feelings, cope with a crisis and get help and support
More health and wellbeing apps are in the pipeline (covering student wellbeing and the needs of international students), and we offer reduced rates if you would like a customised page on more than one app.
What others say
- "We recommend that higher education institutions advertise the ESC Student app and encourage its use." (Higher Education Policy Institute Report 88 (Sep 2016), pp. 46 and 47)
- "Reliable, relevant health advice for young adults who want to look after themselves and use medical services wisely." (Dr Dominique Thompson, Student Wellbeing Expert, Buzz Consulting, Bristol and former Director, University of Bristol Students' Health Service)
Get in touch
For an initial no-obligation chat and pricing options please email email@example.com or call us on 0117 9243965 (UK landline).