Supporting student wellbeing
We know that students who develop health problems can sometimes find it hard to know what to do next - especially when they've just left home or arrived from abroad.
To help students make sense of physical and mental health symptoms and enable them to make informed decisions about their health, our aim is to provide students with easy access to reliable, clear and relevant health information.
Developed in partnership with the University of Bristol Students' Health Service and a team of students, our 'ESC Student' mobile app:
- provides students with clear answers to important health questions - on-the-go and discreetly, and no need for an internet connection
- gives safe and reliable general health information and advice - certified by the NHS England Information Standard
- supports students in taking sensible action when they have a health problem, so they know what to do next and where to go for further information.
The UK Higher Education Policy Institute says:
Higher Education Policy Institute Report 88 (Sep 2016): "The invisible problem? Improving students’ mental health" (see pages 46 and 47)
Customising the app for universities
We can customise ESC Student for universities by adding an icon with the institution's logo to the app's home page and linking directly to your own support pages.
Please contact us for details.
- Flyer for electronic distribution (PDF): email-flyer-esc-student
- Promo card (PDF for printing): esc-student-promo-card
- Info and images for your website (HTML): esc student web page
- Videos: ESC Student YouTube channel
- TV Slide (JPG):