We create digital solutions to support young people in looking after their mental and physical health
Young people need access to good information so they can make the right choices about their health and be in control of their wellbeing.
We believe that through digital technology we can make it really easy for young people to access reliable health information on-the-go - especially those who need it most.
That's why we focus on creating FREE smartphone apps for young people that are:
- TRUSTED: All our content is written by NHS GPs with input from users and topic experts (we're also certified by the NHS England Information Standard)
- RELIABLE: We provide relevant, clear and credible health information that's easily accessible 24/7 - discreet and without the jargon
- USEFUL: We signpost to the best and most reliable other sources of information (which can often be difficult to find) and where to go for further advice and support
Learn more about our health information apps:
- ESC Student - everything 6th form and university students need to know to take control of their health (we can customise this app for universities)
- distrACT - supporting young people who self-harm or feel suicidal (we can add pages and support links for local areas)
We can also build low-cost health information apps for your organisation or local area by using our adaptable app templates.
Contact us to find out more.