Supporting student health and wellbeing
Going to university can be a challenging time, and student mental health problems are on the rise. Many university support services are overwhelmed.
With mental health budgets and provision as tight they are, we got creative!
To empower students to get the support they need, we create smartphone apps that help them:
- find out quickly what to do next when they have a mental or physical health problem
- spot the warning signs and know when to seek advice
- access a range of support services, useful links and other trusted resources
Our health information apps allow students to find reliable health information all in one place - discreetly, 24/7 and without the need to be online.
Why not check them out now - they're FREE to download, written by NHS doctors and certified by the NHS England Information Standard:
- 'Student Health App' - over 125 topics and 900 pages packed with useful health information
- 'distrACT' app - information and support for students who self-harm and may feel suicidal
Learn more about how we customise our apps for universities.